Medical Transcription Service
Benefits of Medical Transcription
Meditech provides high quality, customized, fast, accurate and cost effective way of Medical Transcription services to the individual practices, clinics, hospitals and other Medical transcription companies in USA, UK and Australia for past 20 years.
Our key edge is that Meditech is managed by Physicians, Software Engineers and Experienced Qualified Medical Transcriptionists, who understand your Transcription needs very well Meditech does this by not only increasing productivity but also by reducing equipment, manpower, and infrastructure costs of its clients.
- HIPAA Compliant Service
- Quick Turnaround Times
- Flexible Pricing Schemes of the Projects
- A Non-Obligation Free Trial of 1000 lines to evaluate our service.
- Excellent Customer Support.
- Flexible and customized solutions tailored to suit their needs.
- Provide reference on request.
- Setup of account within one business day.
How does it work
Dictation Recording Option:
Meditech offers two dictations option to clients and tailored as per requirements.
1. Toll Free Telephone Dictation: Simply Dial our toll free 1-800 Number from anywhere by landline or cell in US, enter your unique identification number and leave your dictation at the touch of a bottom. (Photos from https://meditechonline.com/meditranservic.aspx)
2. Hand held Digital Recorder: Do dictation in handheld devices, and send us the dictation files by website portal or can upload them in our secured SFTP server.
3. Smart Phone: Do dictation in your smart phone and directly send it from smart phone to direct in our server by use our application.
Transcription Delivery Option:
We will make a specific template as per your instructions. We can also combine all the reports in one document and give page break after every report so that you just have to download and print the reports only once. We deliver transcription reports by one of the following options as per your requirements.
1. Through encrypted email or
2. Through secured FTP (File Transfer Protocol) or
3. Through web-based online system
4. Direct do the transcription on your EMR/EHR software or application.